Frequently Asked Questions
Would it not be cheaper for me to do it in-house?
- Possibly, but only if you have the capability to manage variable volumes of activity with a fixed number of agents. Telemarketing requires intense management, motivation, incentive schemes and training. When making the comparison between in-sourcing and outsourcing you need to take into account all the cost factors but most importantly assess the effectiveness of the individuals making the calls.
How do you charge for your services?
- We base our charges on a daily rate which varies depending on the skill level of the resource required.
What kind of results should I expect?
- The short answer is that the results will be as good as if your sales team had called the audience you target us at with the messages you brief us on. It is always very difficult to predict the exact outcome of any campaign and no experienced agency would consider guaranteeing an exact figure. Our approach is to work with you to scope the project and allocate the appropriate resources to best achieve your objectives. We recommend you review the results a couple of days into the project to ensure you are satisfied with the progress. If you would like a cost estimate for a particular requirement then please call us to discuss.
Do you use home-workers?
- No, all our Sales Researchers, Tele-Researchers and Telemarketing agents are employed on a full time basis and located at our call centre in Altrincham, South Manchester.
Is your centre computerised?
- Yes. We have a fully integrated outbound/inbound contact centre management system.
In which markets do you operate?
- Our core focus is on servicing the UK market but we also have the capability to run low volume projects in Europe using a combination of English and native speaking researchers. We have successfully executed projects in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Hungary and Switzerland.
- We also have links with a North American company, Enterprise Development Services Inc. based in Atlanta, Georgia for servicing the North American market.
Do you have a standard contract?
- Most of our clients prefer to use a heads of agreement reflecting what has been agreed between both parties but we do have a pro forma contract if required.